HERDIT (Horizontal Extended Reach Drilling Industry Training) Operations Course (Taught in Spanish)
October 28-30, 2019 | Neuquen, Argentina
The price of the course includes the following: Training materials, continental breakfast, lunch and a networking evening hosted by K&M.
3-Day Horizontal & ERD Operational Training Course
K&M Technology Group, the world-leader in horizontal drilling techniques is offering our 3-Day course HERDIT (Horizontal and Extended Reach Drilling Industry Training) for the Drilling and Completions Professionals looking to take their skills to the next level. For more than 25 years, K&M has been honing the industry's engineering skills by working with major and independent operators all over the world to achieve operational success and world-records year after year.
Our clients have come to expect the elimination of stuck pipe incidents, reduced NPT, increased drilling performance, and cost reduction when K&M's aggressive and innovative planning and operational best practices are applied.
Who should attend: Drilling & Completions Superintendents, Rigsite Company Reps, Tool Pushers, Drillers, Directional Drillers, Mud Engineers.
Reasons you should attend:
- You would like to increase performance by strategically determining your drilling efficiency
- Your wells experience hole cleaning problems at inclinations above 40 degrees
- Pumping sweeps and wiper trips do not seem to help
- You have to backream to get out of the hole
- Your horizontal wells always come in way over budget
- You had stuck pipe and had to side-track the hole
- You do not know why you have problems with your high-angle holes
- Wellbore instability appears to becoming a bigger problem for you
What you will learn:
- What’s Different about Horizontal well design and technology
- How to Increase Drilling Performances
- Torque, Drag, Buckling and Hydraulics Fundamentals and Modeling
- Hole Cleaning and Hole Condition Monitoring and Management
- How to Eliminate Stuck Pipe Incidents
- How to Reduce NPT
- How to Reduce Overall Cost & AFE
Course size is limited to the first 30 paid attendees.
There is a 30-day cancellation policy for all courses.
3-Day Course Schedule of Activities
Day 1 : 8 am – 4.30 pm
- What is ERD / Who are K&M?
- Preliminary Well Design
- Hole Cleaning
Day 2 : 8:00 am – 4.30 pm
- Tripping and Backreaming Practices
- ECD Management
- Surge and Swab
- BHA Considerations
Day 3 : 8:00 am – 4.30 pm
- Connection Practices
- Basics of Wellbore Stability
- Hole Condition Monitoring
- Differential Sticking
US$ - $3500.00
The course fee covers training material and case studies.